|Homework Centre||Open Wednesday 3.00-4.30pm|
Patrician Brothers’ College Blacktown Library Resource Centre operates as a Flexible Learning Space supporting learning and teaching in a technology rich environment. The staff team is committed to providing personalised quality service to each individual student and staff member.
The physical environment has been developed to be dynamic and responsive to the needs of our users, allowing for multiplicity of learning styles and outcomes.
We recognise the needs of our boys to develop:
- Information Literacy skills to flourish in a constantly changing world;
- the desire and ability to become lifelong learners;
- connectedness to their school and community through their relationship with the library;
- an appreciation and understanding of their individual learning styles
- a passion for reading and its place in our past and our future
Check out the new library GOOGLE site click here